Why WSS Hands-On Exodontia (HOE) Course?
- Humanitarian – patients are never charged for services. More than $500,000 free dentistry.
- Impacted third molars – flap, trough, section, split, remove, debride, close.
- Modern facility – digital x-rays, 5 operatories, sterile instruments.
- Visit Nicaragua – rain forests, volcanoes, biodiversity, surfing, Granada, Rancho Santana.
- 1:1 patient faculty ratio
- Surgical principles that work – remove most teeth < 5 minutes, straight surgical handpieces, proper use of elevators and forceps, flap design, suturing.
- Hotel, breakfast, lunch included. Dinner on our own.
Many of the principles used when removing impacted third molars apply to surgical exodontia in general. Dr. Wayland literally wrote the book “Impacted Third Molars”. Most WSS surgical exodontia is accomplished using a straight surgical handpiece. Learn how to properly use luxators, proximators, elevators and forceps. Learn flap design, suture technique, and surgical extractions.
Patients are treated in a fully equipped, 5 operatory, modern dental office; not on the beach under a palm tree. You will learn 7 steps to efficiently and predictably remove impacted mandibular third molars. Patients are never charged for our services. Visit Nicaragua.
Nicaragua – is an amazing country with a very high level of biodiversity. Rainforests, lakes, mountains, and volcanoes abound throughout the country. The Bosawás Biosphere Reserve is the second largest rainforest in the Americas after the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil.
Hotel Dario – WSS stays in Granada, a beautiful colonial city rich with history. Set in a colonial mansion less than 100 yards from Granada Cathedral, Hotel Dario offers charming accommodations in the city’s old town. Complimentary breakfast included. The hotel offers views of Mombacho Volcano and is walking distance from Lake Nicaragua and Central Park. Tours of Granada are available by horse drawn carriage. hoteldario.com
Rancho Santana – Why not combine a family vacation with your WSS course? Rancho Santana is a world-class resort located on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. It boasts 2,700 acres of rolling hills and two miles of rocky and dramatic shore, broken up by five distinct beaches nestled in their own hideaways. Travel and Leisure ranked The Inn at Rancho Santana one of the top 100 hotels in the world. ranchosantana.com